SPRING SOFTBALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Registration Deadline is February 27, 2022
The divisions have changed a little bit.
If you have any questions about where your player should register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration needs to be completed by new and returning families.
Please take a few moments to read this important registration information to make this process as seamless as possible.
2022 Softball Season
|Birth Year ||Registration Fees |
| Learn to Play ||2015 - 2018 ||Click Here! |
|U9 - Timbits (8-10 years) ||2013 - 2014 ||$80 |
|U11 ||2011 - 2012 ||$180 |
|U13 ||2009 - 2010 ||$180 |
|U15 ||2007 - 2008 ||$180 |
|U17 ||2005 - 2006 ||$180 |
|U19 ||2003 - 2004 ||$180 |
*La Salle Residents must pay a patronage fee to the Caisse Community Centre of $60/family. For more information on the patronage fee go to Caisse Community Centre
*Oakbluff Residents must pay a patronage fee of $30 per family. If the family works the canteen for 3 hours they will get reimbursed the $30. If you are interested in working the canteen please email email@example.com. For Oakbluff Volunteer Policies and Volunteer Registration Forms click here.
Easy Steps to Register:
- Setup your Login Account as a Main Contact
- Setup your family members in your profile
- Choose your "player packages"
- Registration Fee
- Evaluation Fee: Baseball has a $30 Evaluation Fee (if applicable)
- Patronage Fee for your local community center (if applicable)
- Volunteer Bond: La Salle Community Center has a $300 Volunteer bond to be returned after volunteering, or you can opt out with a $200 payment to the community center.
- Review of Waivers
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Questions to Answer
- Review pricing
- Submit Registration!
- If you are unable to register online please contact the Registrar.
- Macdonald Minor Ball Association believes that no player should be deprived the opportunity to play due to financial considerations. KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. More information about KidSport can be found here.
- Please contact the Registrar for help in completing the application and to obtain a signature.