REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration needs to be completed by new and returning families. Please take a few moments to read this important registration information to make this process as seamless as possible.
2020 Baseball Season
|Birth Year ||Registration Fees |
| Learn to Play ||2013 - 2016 ||Click Here! |
|9U - Grandslam ||2011 - 2012 ||$130 |
|11U ||2009 - 2010 ||$190 + $30 evaluation fee |
|13U ||2007 - 2008 ||$200 + $30 evaluation fee |
|15U ||2005 - 2006 ||$210 + $30 evaluation fee |
|18U ||2002 - 2004 ||$230 + $30 evaluation fee |
*La Salle Residents must pay a patronage fee to the Caisse Community Centre of $60/family. For more information on the patronage fee click here.
*Oakbluff Residents residents must pay a patronage fee of $30 per family. If the family works the canteen for 3 hours they will get reimbursed the $30. If you are interested in working the canteen please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Oakbluff Volunteer Policies and Volunteer Registration Forms click here.
Easy Steps to Register:
- Setup your Login Account as a Main Contact
- Setup your family members in your profile
- Register your family members into their appropriate Seasons Either Baseball or Softball
- Choose your "packages"
- Registration Fee
- Evaluation Fee (if applicable)
- Patronage Fee for your local community center (if applicable)
- Volunteer Bond opt out (LA SALLE ONLY) Families may choose to pay $200 in lieu of working volunteer hours.
- Review of Waivers
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Questions to Answer
- Review pricing
- Submit Registration!
- If you are unable to register online please contact the Registrar.
- Macdonald Minor Ball Association believes that no player should be deprived the opportunity to play due to financial considerations. KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. More information about KidSport can be found here.
- Please contact the Registrar for help in completing the application and to obtain a signature.